The Ticker ® model TCR201 provides heart rhythm monitoring ECG signal.
Easy BNC connector hookup to oscilloscope enables true ECG display.
Heart rhythm monitor
Small, handheld, portable battery powered device
Provides true and continues heart rhythm display
Easy to operate
The Ticker model TCR201 is used for research and evaluation by experimenters who wish to study ECG waveforms
1. Connect electrode's cables to the Ticker®
Black cable connector to RL
Red cable connector to RH
Yellow cable connector to LH
2. Connect BNC cable to signal connector of the Ticker® and to the oscilloscope
3. Connections to the body
Place the electrodes provided in the box* on your body (See image for locations)
RL to the right leg
RH to the right hand
LH to the left hand
* You can use an alternative any standard gel electrodes
4. Turn the Ticker® switch ON
5. You can now observe your ECG rhythm signals on the oscilloscope screen.